· Telecom background strongly preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree and / or postgraduate qualifications from recognized educational institutions. Preferred disciplines include: Engineering, computing and Business degree.
· 5+ years of Global Solutions and Pricing experience, relevant planning and/or analysis experience, proven success managing telco Customers and international contracts.
· Proven understanding of any Telco domain, MPLS, and IPVPN experience , Transmission/Transport, SDWAN, IOT & IP technologies;
· Strong background in network planning and design, network optimization and/or cost reductions experience, cost models and cost saving execution.
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal. And dvanced Excel modelling and others.
· Develop and define an effective price segmentation strategy and variance-based analysis to reach appropriate price guidelines, bid strategy for all products, and provides access Pricing and Solution for commercial team customer projects to carriers, ISPs & other ICT requirements.
· Prepare valued and differential information to commercial sales bidding process and develop selection criteria and methodology for each stage of the evaluation process.
· Liaise with procurement on requesting last mile and backhaul prices, or other capacity needs to optimize negotiations, verify the agreements and coordinate that each year procurement team makes “request for quotations” to benchmark prices.
· Act as the link between the technical, sales and marketing functions during the pre‐sales and bid process to provide the necessary solution to any customer, managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with sales teams and other technical experts to understand, anticipate and meet their price needs.
· Updates and maintains database for the availability and pricing details of all submarine cable and Partner Access Networks and others.
If you consider your profile fits the requirements of the position, please send your application to: email@example.com
Job Title: Solutions Architect (Pre- sales)
Company: Cross Atlantic Cables
Job Location: Nigéria
Employment type: Full time
Deadline Date: 22/07/2022